11 Januar 2006

List-o-rama #1: 2005 Top Ten Albums

notes: These are not numbered because they're not ranked -- that's too hard to decide. Also, these are just out of the albums I've actually heard; there's probably great stuff out there I didn't get to hear, including stuff I've heard one song of but not the whole album -- I'm not gonna put my opinion on what I don't know. Comments more than welcome as always...
  • AK47 - The Fucking Enemy
  • Asian Dub Foundation - Tank
  • Blue Scholars - The Long March
  • Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists
  • KMFDM - Hau Ruck
  • The Living Things - Ahead Of The Lions
  • Outernational - Outernational
  • The Suicide Machines - War Profiteering Is Killing Us All
  • System Of A Down - Mezmerize / Hypnotize
  • (comp.) - Indestructible African Beats

PS. Armed Love by The (International) Noise Conspiracy was released in 2005 in the US, but actually it came out a year earlier in their native Sweden & the rest of Europe. That's only reason why it's not on the top ten list.

Revolution newspaper The World Can't Wait! Drive Out The Bush Regime! A World To Win magazine A World To Win News Service